As I’ve mentioned, I don’t sleep much. I really want to, but my offspring want to be attached to my body most days, all day, like 24/7, people. While I love them more than anything else in the world, I might like sleep just smidge more.
Let me break it down for you. If any of the following things happen to you, ever, you need more sleep:
- You get to the grocery store and freak because you left your list at home … and can’t remember one thing that was on it … after thinking, sitting in the car for 32 minutes.
- You fall asleep. Every. Time. You. Sit. Down. That includes potty time. Yours.
- You cry at an especially touching scene between Danny, Deej, Stephanie and Michelle Tanner while watching a rerun of Full House.
- You finally get the opportunity (and energy!) to shower and once you’re done and dried off (feeling refreshed!), you realize you never rinsed out your shampoo/conditioner.
- You hear your phone ringing … from inside the refrigerator.